View Single Post
Unread 29 Oct 2005, 00:41   #19
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bad spelling, short hand "ur" insanity!

Yeah, the argument of this topic is relevant to many forums, but not to this one. We're pretty literate around here. Basically (here's to you tomkat), the advert company is creating some kind of personality by typing arguments about common forum topics and posting them. He's probably just copying and pasting from notepad. After doing this for awhile they'll have created a channel for spamming adverts. I'm sure this going to get pretty sophiscated in a few years and maybe popular members we'll even be co-opted with bribes to spam shit.

I hope this 'doubledanger' dies a terrible death. I'm thinking a nasty case of face aids may be fitting.