View Single Post
Unread 15 May 2006, 11:14   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Who is American?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
eww.. that thing looks like a jumper out of the 70's.. why on earth would you go half-way around the world just to get one?
It's dedicated to my friends favorite player, who is from the 70's. I think it's kinda the point

Phalon, please shut the **** up. I dress the way I want to without care for subcultures in other countries. I wear a tracktop when I play fotball or train alone (like running). I like lacoste shoes and their design. And read my ****ing posts before you comment on them.
Judging people by their clothes is a bad thing, okay? I dont own a single pair of lacoste trousers, but I'm guessing that people listens more to somebody who dress more like them (build a relationship, a bridge) then people who dress to show distance/elitism (like punks). Is that so hard to comprehend?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote