View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2010, 06:00   #23
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Conspiracy Theory R40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
That's the problem, those persons might remember how the global defense was used for the benefits of a few (in additions to the pnaps of those few with our declared enemies).
If HCs must lead by the example, I'm always wary when the top ranking players in an ally are the HCs.
"playing for me" doesn't clear the ambiguity. I prefer people saying "playing with us".

Good luck for R40
I haven't had a top 50 planet since round 13 dude, I've certainly never used alliance members to benefit my own planet... mostly, I have scanned..which of course, supports the members. As a member of 1up's command team, our alliance were the one's offering the Pnaps, not taking advantage of them... so not sure where your argument is based. Those previous alliances I played with all had defense systems that based defense on what you sent... def points that determined your defense priority etc... as CT does. You offer defense, you help the alliance, you get help.

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 22 Dec 2010 at 06:05.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote