View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2010, 02:31   #21
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Conspiracy Theory R40

We will be making a serious effort this round, as it's been a while since we have done so as an HC/alliance. It starts with Recruiting. We will return a good portion of our player base, but we are certainly willing to talk to new faces.

We ask that you have a vouch, as it will certainly enhance your chancers of being selected. I will be scrutinizing applications along with GM and the rest of our HC. I'm not saying you won't get in without a vouch, but in order to build and put a strong team on the field, we would prefer experienced players who have a good reputation of being team players, and serious players. If your looking to coast, and screw off all round and play an undisciplined round, this isn't a place you'll want to apply.

Those of you who have played for me before know what I ask for. This game isn't hard, it simply requires a team atmosphere, solid play, and strong effort from every member of the team. Throughout the round if we see you not pulling your weight, we're not going to keep you around as a team is only as strong as it's weakest link. This will differ from rounds past in CT, as we've pretty much just let anyone stay around no matter how crappy their game has been. I want dedicated players who want to win, and won't settle for anything but success. This will be CT's 20th round together. It has always been a nice environment of friendly players, and we have a nice time in channels... but when it's time to play this game and be serious... that's how's it's gonna be.

As GM said, find an op in #Conspiracy. You will be asked to complete an interview, and we will go from there. We are dead serious about round 40, don't think for a minute we're not... if you want to play a serious round with an alliance who's command is serious about winning, CT is a good place for you.

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 22 Dec 2010 at 03:45.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote