View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2010, 23:27   #9
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Conspiracy Theory R40

why is being around an acheivement? especially when you have so strict recruitment policy asking for top end players then never actually achieving a good finish with it (ie. top 3 atleast). Every round we hear how it could be CT's round and then nothing. They nap everyone around them and end up 50 mill + adrift.

I just personally dont understand the need to play so intense when your not actually acheiveing anything of note. Tbh this isnt a dig a CT primarily its aimed more broadly at alliances with silly recruitment policies which means the average joe cant build his way up the pa tree and becomes stagnated in the medium allainces where he will see out his pa career cos he cant the requirements of CT and be 'relentless' or cant apply to Asc cos they dont even have an irc channel!

Its just silly little irritations like taht which annoy me and is why the game is dying
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote