View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2008, 12:09   #35
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Abuse of Position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cervantes
Wakey u should stop quoting people without their permission as its gonna get u in trouble. and put ur wooden spoon away u big girl
I had Fierys permission to quote her. And i'll put this so called 'wooden spoon' away when you lot stop taking the piss out of the game and community. I see no reason that cheaters should be able to sweep it under the carpet and take the complete piss out of your members and the community in general.

If any of the HC that truely didnt know this was going on actually stepped up and took action to remove those that did from the alliance for good and the members ensured that this happened as well then I would be happy and would drop it. The simple fact is no alliance should knowingly allow cheats and cheat enablers into their alliance and certainly shouldnt let them be in positions of power
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote