View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2008, 11:43   #34
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Abuse of Position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singularity
I think to question the integrity of the PA team is another matter entirely, and to say that Fiery and her team have done nothing about this is wrong. I have had conversations with the MH team about the matter of my knowledge of Masta_Marks's wrong doing. They have accepted the explanantion I have given.
Masta's account was closed promptly upon the discovery of his wrong doing.
The post by Wakey has done nothing but question the integrity of Fiery and her team and has brought into doubt thier abilities to act.
This is wrong.
MH do a cracking job with the resources they have, isn't Mark's account being closed enough evidence that thier reaction was swift and fair, and that they have taken the time to speak to the Orbit HC about this matter to fully understand the situation.
I know you want to try and shift focus, after all as Cead stated here you are the most guilty of any of Orbit as you and Masta openly discussed it. You asked Masta about F-Crew TV to which he responded "<@Masta_Mark> i need to become a proper member" and then "<@Masta_Mark> and also need a ****ing BC to listen to me so i can actually attack"

Notice the I's. This isnt him saying "My brother needs to", its him saying "I need to". So any attempt to claim you knew nothing is bullshit.

As for your claim of me questioning the integrity of the MH's. Where did I. What I said relating to the MH's is as follows
Quote:
I held off posting both this post and the previous one as this post is pretty damning for Orbit and how Corrupt they are as an alliance but I had to wait for Fiery to take action first. As Fiery won't take any action I have decided there's no need to remain quite.
Quote:
I reported it to Fiery (Plus others) as the support team should be a group that has integrity. Sadly like Masta_Mark cervantes told Fiery that he told Masta not to do it before it happened and when Masta did start cheating he didnt know about it. Something which the evidence proves wrong but its seen its my word against his and the benefit of the doubt has to be given to him.
Thats not questioning their integrity. Its stating that they didnt take any further action because without you lot admitting to the MH's as it comes down to my word vs yours.

And I checked with Fiery last night if she felt I was questioning her integrity. The responce was as follows

[22:46] <Fiery> No, I do not feel that you questioned my integrity.
[22:47] <Fiery> you basically stated what I said.

So Fiery clearly doesnt think its questioning the MH's integrity so you are barking up the wrong tree
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote