View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2008, 20:19   #1
Singularity
Orbit Defence God

Singularity is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Abuse of Position?

Posting on forums is not one of my strengths but I feel that comments made in other posts about myself, Orbit and the Orbit command team have prompted me to remark in a new thread, as opposed to the circus thread that has been created by Wakey.

I would firstly like to state catagorically, at no point did I know Masta_Mark was using 2 accounts to gain access to another alliance, but did know that he was liasing with his brother for intel on the other alliance!
This on my part was foolish and stupid. Obviously this has bought into question my integrity as member of the Orbit Command team, and a member of the PA community.
I am very proud to have served Orbit for 8 rounds and more so that they thought that I deserved to be taken into the HC team, I am also very proud to have played this game from Round 1 and would never do anything to jepordise my position within the Orbit Command Team and my place in the PA community, to this end I have requested that my status be changed with the Orbit Command team to a lower more casual one. If my request is accepted then this will hopefully allow Wakey and his clowns to stand down with the all mighty I am routine and allow us as an alliance to move forward and do what we are good at.

I think to question the integrity of the PA team is another matter entirely, and to say that Fiery and her team have done nothing about this is wrong. I have had conversations with the MH team about the matter of my knowledge of Masta_Marks's wrong doing. They have accepted the explanantion I have given.
Masta's account was closed promptly upon the discovery of his wrong doing.
The post by Wakey has done nothing but question the integrity of Fiery and her team and has brought into doubt thier abilities to act.
This is wrong.
MH do a cracking job with the resources they have, isn't Mark's account being closed enough evidence that thier reaction was swift and fair, and that they have taken the time to speak to the Orbit HC about this matter to fully understand the situation.

I'm sure the comments begin from here and not all will be ones that I agree with, but I felt that I should stand up and explain my and the actions of my colleagues in a post that isn't riddled with comments taken out of context and with HC's of other alliances blowing smoke up thier own backsides!

Sin
Singularity is offline   Reply With Quote