View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 16:25   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A byte walks into a bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
heh, funny.

oh btw while we're on the subject of bits & bytes as characters... I've been trying to find this out for ages but what is the name of that cartoon show involving bits & bytes represented as cartoon characters (some green, some purple and possibly other characters). I think one of them is evil and wants to take over the world or something, I saw it briefly on an internet tv stream but never found out the name.

Reboot
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote