View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2006, 23:01   #326
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] world cup 2006 prediction league

Myself and Phang are neck and neck, time for a revision of those predictions before the knock-out stages.

NOW:

23 Saudi Arabia 0-3 Spain
23 Ukraine 2-0 Tunisia
23 Switzerland 2-1 South Korea
23 Togo 0-2 France

(the only change is to the Spain match, but posting them all again for convenience)

In addition, I'm away until Sunday evening, so I'll predict what matches I can now.

24 Germany 2-0 Sweden
24 Argentina 3-0 Mexico
25 England 1-1 Ecuador (England go through after extra time 2-1)
25 Portugal 0-2 Holland