View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 06:09   #10
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Take Heart, A University Degree Can Get You...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
ok

so you are shit at it

despite wanting to complain about your abilities (lack there of). did you have anything to say?

(please read the above sentences that i painstakingly typed with my one finger before you hastily reply)
In perfect honesty I wouldn't know yet whether I am good or bad at it as I have yet to study the subject formally. I can say that I have enjoyed reading texts in my own time and that I have generally been good at the subjects I have studied in the past, but I couldn't say anything of my ability in the field I am about to study.

Similarly, though I haven't researched the area as thoroughly as I'm sure you have, I know little of careers that are opened to me specifically having studied a Bachelor's degree in Philosophy. It does appear, however, that to continue my own personal study and research in philosophy into my career that I will need to take a postgraduate degree.
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote