View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2005, 05:45   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Take Heart, A University Degree Can Get You...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephor
Is it not taken for granted now that to pursue a career in most arts subjects a student will need to study postgraduate? I am about to begin my BA in Philosophy, but there's no way I intend to finish after graduating and try and find a job on the strength of that. In actual fact it's likely I will need to reach the peak of my potential to find any career in the subject.
when you say 'job'. when you say 'career' what do you mean?

do you mean a 'job' as an acedemic?