View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2016, 22:11   #97
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Well whatever reasons you may had, what i was trying to point out that for what ever reason a lot of alliances go into the round with a strategy arnt revolving around getting ranks or playing for tag win.
It would be the same if you had tags back before p2p consisting of 200 planets who was going around looking for someone random that they could "ruin", as Colt said, round.
Im sure that a psychiatrist would call such behaviour "anti sosial behaviour", but i wont go that far as this is just a game, and im sure you are having fun. And whoever is hit prolly had it comming for a long time anyway.
We have neither the man power or the will power to go for tag win, hence why we are playing the way we are...if we had the man power I'm sure we'd play differently...

The mechanics of the game won't alter how it is being played at this moment, the reason it is naptarion is because people in the top allies are too scared to lose what they have and so would rather play out the round bashing on the small alliances rather than take a risk and battle for #1....

The main protagonists of this at the moment are bows and ult. All this rubbish about backstabbing a friend etc is becoming boring, just admit you don't want to run the risk of losing and so would rather claim "honour" etc etc and settle for whichever position you finish due to who roids the small alliances best...

This is a war game after all....you get more respect for trying to win and failing than not trying and winning...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote