View Single Post
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 10:26   #299
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough
Re: R31 rumour thread

iam not sure about the community dying, but from reading many of these comments alot do seem to be taking crack.

Asc had a fight on their hands last round, and i dont see any reason why they shouldnt this round. Omen were stopped from running away with round 30 early on through other allys cooperating with Asc.

Also nothing about the creation of new BGs is about 'rediscovering fun', personally iam doing one because i think it is the right tactical choice, i have seen 'big' allys fall through infighting brought on from lack of targets and failure to coordinate large numbers of members, and i think it is the primary reason CT fell apart so spectacularly at the end of last round. While Asc have a solid core well practised at working together, the soft underbelly of Asc is the 60 or so members that are not part of this core.

while those BG/allys with the restraint not to fill a tag will not be in the top 10 ally tags, for the others (Asc/CT/ND) there is all to play for.

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote