View Single Post
Unread 19 Apr 2009, 01:20   #289
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
The only thing i'd comment on this is, that PA history is different to how the game stands at the moment. The game is dying and it looks like the community has just given up trying to stop Asc, It also doesnt help that next round Asc is clearly favourite (to dominate it by alot) and then Asc recruits well over the alliance-limit to 130 planets while every other alliance is struggling to even reach the cap.

Before, i'd argue that it was the communitys fault not Asc's.. but now the community has given up, everything lies at Asc's feet.
I think thats also one of the reasons we're seeing so many bg's next round.
People have given up on trying to beat Asc so they're now just playing as small units for fun...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote