View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 20:27   #269
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 rumour thread

I don't think it's cowardice, it's pretty much because Ascendancy is just a good place to play. If you've got a track record of whining you're likely to get a big fat no vote on you. We don't want players who come to us for 'safety' as they're likely to be the first to welsh out in a fight.

Leadership where people lose their rag, don't drum home the fundamentals of playing, tolerate whiners and let bitterness cloud their political judgment inevitably comes unstuck. Players don't really want to be part of that. Outside of Ascendancy, NewDawn have historically run their alliance in a way that isn't just that and for all their mistakes and perhaps lack of ability have been consistent performers since way back when.

So my suggestion is simply create alliances that people want to be a part of. Maybe your BG will be one of those that will recruit well and achieve that. As for me, well I joined Ascendancy in round 16 so I assume your rant doesn't apply to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
If people believe Ascendancy to be that much stronger than everyone else this round I would ask yourself to look at PA history and see if a genuinely stronger alliance has ever lost to a genuinely weaker alliance.
Twice by my reckoning: Round 6 Fury, Legion and Xanadu defeat, Round 27 Ascendancy defeat. Not sure if you are going to agree with the second one.