View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 19:40   #259
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
As others have said, you need one decent alliance to emerge for this round and to take on Asc directly. Then the other alliances can simply hide behind that alliance relatively safe from incomings (i.e. We need another Omen type alliance).
This really needs emphasis. If people believe Ascendancy to be that much stronger than everyone else this round I would ask yourself to look at PA history and see if a genuinely stronger alliance has ever lost to a genuinely weaker alliance. The only way to beat a good alliance is to create another good alliance. Incidentally I was talking to jester the other day and he said if Ascendancy wins this round he'd be pro kicking everyone afterwards and just seeing what happens. Certainly our template for playing PA will still be there for everyone to pick up if they want to. Personally I don't believe, and I doubt he does either, this round will be as much of a walkover as some people seem to think so I'm cool with it playing out.