View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 19:39   #258
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
what do you call the people starting 20-30 man BG's (that will undoubtably play for planet rank / avg score) meanwhile whining on AD about actual alliances?
If you are talking about me then you should just say it and stop trying to do those subtle insults that you're clearly terrible at.

I am playing next round FOR my friends and WITH my friends. Infact I am even considering scanning so that we aren't short in that department, if you want to have a discussion about selfish motives with ANYBODY in PA, I would advise you not to start with me.

EDIT: And FYI, I turned down an Ascendancy invite from JBG because I would prefer to play with my friends instead of the winning alliance. A lesson you and other recent Ascendancy acquisitions, could learn a lot from.

Last edited by VenoX; 17 Apr 2009 at 19:46.
VenoX is offline   Reply With Quote