View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2002, 22:58   #34
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Allfather

your pritty dumb for a exec are you not?
your galaxy had farmgals last round,want me to bring logs from ur galaxy chan?

Secondly, the first line was for you, thats about as mutch time i bolloxed to waste on you, the rest wasnt for you,and fury isnt doing that well, not according to your own chans and members...

gute nacht,good night & god natt.
Erm... My galaxy setup ONE farm galaxy just in case it turned out farming wasn't against the rules. My brother took an account in it. My only interaction with hiis planet was him on some rare occasions sending some ships along with my attacks. I say rare meaning like maybe 10 times all round. Mostly because he was fairly inactive.

Allfather, I don't know what strange world you live in where you think Im going to trust what you say about how Fury is doing and what is going on in Fury's channels over how Fury is actually doing and what is actually going on in Fury's channels.

I also don't know what you think you are accomplishing, when every Fury member is in those channels and knows you are talking out of your ass.

Might I suggest a line of bull**** that doesn't involve telling people who are more informed than you lies about things they can experience first hand.

So how exactly am I pretty dumb, because you like to pretend you know alot about things that you know almost nothing about?
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote