View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2007, 19:08   #31
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Segregation rears its ugly head.....again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
But, on topic, how does this relate to Travler's post that says Israel is just as bad as every other country in the Middle East?

What are you trying to achieve?
Well, I think it relates to the fact that Travler is implicitly wrong about almost everything and that his views are almost certainly biased by his batshit insane born-again Christian nutjob wife into believing that everything is a Jewish-led conspiracy and that Israel wants a new world order where talking to walls will be punishable by death, which is why she's so worried about the whole Jewish thing.

That and he's never been right about anything else, so putting out information such as I have is 99.9% sure to put me on the proper side of 'wrong'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote