View Single Post
Unread 3 Jan 2007, 22:29   #54
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The Scientific Proof of Life After Death

Oh dear, I posted about my belief!

1) I spoke of consciousness, not personality traits. 2) I've learnt of physical continuation, so I reason a continuation of your consciousness is possible. I understand there is no "platform" which your consciousness can exist on, so I belief one will be found.

It's a belief dude...
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote