View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2007, 16:45   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The GD Movie Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
it tells me what sort of film I should see if I'm in town with friends of an afternoon and am in a particular mood. And if you're going to insist every worthwhile piece of fiction reads like Kafka or Joyce then I've got my answer and I'll leave you to your fun.
I'm going to say that theres a difference between art and entertainment, and that films/books with clearly defined genres generally belong to the latter category.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote