View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2006, 12:01   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: how observant, intuitive and creative are you?

Well I got 11 after a few minutes of concentrated staring. Well, i think so, a couple were iffy, and seemed to go against the general trend of what the people were. The guy on the horse, and what looks like a fleshy face in the trees somewhere on the top left, oh and the half submerged face where you can just see the eye and which has 4 written on it's forehead. But I think with all those I found 12, so something has gone wrong somewhere

edit: also the ones in the trees look cool.