View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2010, 08:43   #30
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Galaxy system atm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I'd love to see gameplay focus on galaxies and cluster alliances instead of universe wide tags; remove the tag ETA bonus and current allies would become attack based (maybe), score accumulating tags/communities. While I agree that only one random round wouldn't be enough for the player base to change, I don't think there's enough activity and effort left to make it work.
Come to think of it, PA was initially never intended to be played with alliances as we know them. I mean, if I remember correctly, the first round had no such thing as alliance tags or alliance rankings or any of that.

But it are the players that decided that they'd play with large alliances for obvious reasons.

I wonder how this game would have looked like if this would be purely galxies vs galaxies or clusters vs clusters. E.g. several galaxies teaming up to take down another galaxy or a cluster ... without an alliance backing this up.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote