View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 15:36   #1
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
WAFHH are here for r31

I am posting this on behalf of Foxman ( he cant find his forum pword! or so he claims, or that it just looks so much more elite having someone as cool as me making the post, I DONT KNOW! )

WAFHH will be playing r31 of planetarion.
We will be entering the round with around 25-30 players I d guess. All of whom which are well known good players. ( and a few idiots also I m sure, because we are both such nice guys and allow peons to follow along and be shit - round after round after round after round. )

Anyway, recruitment policy is: u need to know Foxman very well! or me and u need to be a good player. (yes, that means u cant join wolf! )

We plan to play value heavy, and our aim is to do some proper newbiebashing, and build value. If u dont know how to nubbash, we will teach u how to do this to perfection.

Our public channel is #ForWishWeDie

Best regards,
[WAFHH]Wish and [WAFHH]foxman

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled