View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2007, 23:18   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 23, the most boring round ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I think Lokken is mistaken, I've never agreed with him that Round 5 was an extremely bad round. It was supposed to be the 'new powers' vs the 'old powers' after all and I feel Lokken always cheapens the victory that Furgion got, especially as I know from a Fury side of things it took a hell of a lot of work to do.
Was it a cheap victory? I don't think any victory in this game is cheap given the hours required, unless you are Ascendancy, but that's our niche. Was it easy? Yes. Was it boring? Yes. This is all I am talking about. Any round where a winning block cannibalises itself to keep itself entertained must be pretty terrible. For a number of reasons (none of them to do with being cannibalised, as Fury and Legion had no reason to do this), we were best off walking away when we did. There's no point playing the way we were, because quite honestly it wasn't a challenge and it wasn't interesting.

The opposition was outnumbered, we had a defence cooperation agreement that was unbelievably efficient (and didn't involve cheating) meaning we near always held roids and it was highly unlikely that Fury would turn on Legion. Apart from the creation of a defence system that really only DC's like me care about (because to most people defence is pretty ****ing boring), there's not much that kept me interested. Round 7 was marginally better, simply because Titans and Ministry throwing a spaz at 1:10 when we'd done absolutely nothing whatsoever to get planets deleted was absolutely ****ing hilarious.

Last edited by lokken; 11 Oct 2007 at 23:24.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote