View Single Post
Unread 17 Mar 2007, 13:22   #17
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Suggestion Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
I don't believe you sovereign, you'll just wander off again to some chinese prostitute (good choice btw)
Thing is, none of the suggestions these days are discussed, approved or denied, and the list of threads that i am finding interesting atm are kinda in short supply.

So, what should i put up there?
If i just deleted everything, that would be good comedy value; i could have claimed to have updated it, whilst doing next to no work
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote