View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 09:00   #28
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Jenova: As its over, how many planets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Thats still 10 too many.
The alliance limit is there for a reason - going over it with what are effectively support planets is unacceptable ( to me at least )..

Evidence that cannot be directly used in a closure since its external in origin.
Also - the multihunters department is not a single person. There are others in there you know.
And I think that using external evidence when the hc of the alliance in question also acknowledges it for a fact that it is from their system is perfectly fine.

But the round has ended, and since the mh's were unable to do anything in the round, i doubt they'll punish an alliance ending 8th. If anything Jenova managed to implode on themselves this round, and I think that they will most likely have troubles keeping people in their ally the next round should be punishment enough.

What does it say about a member of said alliance that he willingly accepts that his hc and his fellow members are doing organized cheating though..

Last edited by lokken; 13 Aug 2007 at 22:51.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote