View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 07:54   #26
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Jenova: As its over, how many planets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
There were over 70 planets, yes, but i wouldn't say there were much more. If i had to make a guess, i'd go for a count of 80 planets.
Thats still 10 too many.
The alliance limit is there for a reason - going over it with what are effectively support planets is unacceptable ( to me at least ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
2. This really demonstrates Remy's ineptitude. Chasing after people who aren't really breaking the rules (achilles) while ignoring shit like this, even though it's reported with evidence. Well done.
Evidence that cannot be directly used in a closure since its external in origin.
Also - the multihunters department is not a single person. There are others in there you know.

Im surprised that this thread hasnt been cleaned, Surely it breaches some of the rules that are supposed to be upheld?

Last edited by lokken; 13 Aug 2007 at 22:52.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote