View Single Post
Unread 12 Aug 2007, 22:10   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jenova: As its over, how many planets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
I can see 3 of the people on those screen dumps (one of them funnily enough is Assassin) Hadnt launched a single attack fleet all round. But strangley they have attack points. Maybe be irelivent but i dont think the points in our alliance were ever given accuratly. That was a fault on the HC's behalf which even the members will admit was a failure (the points system)
What I'm wondering about this statement is how an officer, however utterly incompetent, could ever be bothered to give a point for someone who didn't attack. Put simply, this is logistical nonsense and thus what you've said in any sense can't be true.