View Single Post
Unread 26 Jan 2007, 10:58   #67
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Drifting towards 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I believe that is true. I watched a program where ten people were supersticious and tried to think lucky, where as ten people broke the supersticions and thought unlucky. Ten lucky and Ten unlucky, bought 100 scratchcards each. The ten lucky people earned considerably a lot more than the ten unlucky. Sure it might be coincedence. I truly believe that you make your own luck and thinking positively is part of that.
This post makes me resent the fact you're alive.

Quote:
A friend of mine always thinks "I'm getting ill". Those are common words coming out of his mouth. Sure enough a few days down the line after the headaches and coughs he is ill. Now I know I am not superman, but I rarely get ill. Part of that is down to the way I think. I am not scared of dirt, I am not a clean freak, I dont wince when someone coughs and I feel healthy. I basically tell myself im cant get ill. My friend does the opposite, he is constantly telling me that he is coming down with xyx or xzx. In actual fact I doubt he has much illness, it is just him thinking it.
This is a little bit better.

Quote:
For ****s sake can we avoid having this smiley three times in the space of ten posts? What the **** happened to real wit? Sacrificed in order to gain more time to watch Big Brother in I suppose?