View Single Post
Unread 25 Jan 2007, 18:02   #53
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Drifting towards 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
well personally....
i don't have any educational success which is what counts
i don't feel young
i don't enjoy being perpetually single
and freedom is a pretty misleading term :/
You are smart horn. I think you know that, I know that and others know that. I know a chap who got 5 As at A level, a first from LSE and you know what the guy finds it hard to string together a sentance and have a good debate whilst putting his views over.

You can converse. You have an opinion. It isn't from a text book. Just because you don't have a certificate doesn't mean you are not intelligent. Educational Sucess doens't count. I only realise that now that I have the educational sucess. A certificate is a piece of paper, it can be forged, burnt, lost and most importantly eaten.

What counts is whether you are intelligent, not what papers you have.

You are young sunshine. Get used to it. I finished university, I still feel and look young. I reckon by 30 it will start hitting me that I am moving to the next stage of my life (hopefully marriage, kids etc). Why a 19/20/21 year old will feel old is beyond me.

Freedom is a misleading term? Do you have a passport? Do you have any money? If so you can combine the two things and go see the world. Flight to China £400. A month spent in China, a further £400? max? Why not? See the world, meet new people, go to places where people dont judge you from the playground but judge you because of your skin colour and already you are superiour in China

Quote:
i agree. whereas you see that as motivation for getting off your arse and doing stuff like the independent black woman that you are. i feel like crying and sitting around on the internet.
I cry in films and sit around on the net, but thats not my life. Nor will it ever be so. You can work it out. Get in a routine of getting out and living it, not wasting your talent on the internet. Heck if you had confidence the stories you tell, the way you come over you could do what you want.

Quote:
I think it's more about the feeling that no one really cares as opposed to not being able to organise a party. i myself organised something for my 21st though!
I can understand being upset about that, but once again have you never forgot birthdays?

I don't know my parents/sisters birthdays. Nor my two best friends, that doesnt make me a bad friend, just means I have big priorities.