View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2005, 17:24   #31
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Free Speech In Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I don't even think the sedition act was ever repealed in the USA, although they'd be screwed if they tried to invoke it now (um I guess)

Obviously there is stuff like COINTELPRO and blowing up Al Jazeera.

There are the famous immigration questions of "Are you a homsexual?" "Are you a communist?", whether these ever existed I would have to defer to google at some stage.
When I joined the Marines in 1995 they just stopped asking those questions. I remember my recruiter began to ask the communist one and then looked down and scratched the questions out from the form and said: 'oh, we can't ask this anymore.'

Threatening the president's life and speaking for the violent overthrow of the government is illegal in the US.