View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 01:57   #104
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all
Re: the battle for no 1 gal spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyous
Well now it seems substantiated that 1up people in 7:1 asked the HC of a certain rival alliance specifically to attack 1up in 10:9 last night. However, they have shut up and seemingly gone afk in order to avoid questioning about it...

I don't care much that we were attacked last night, nor that we have been bashed down to #2: As everyone says, its a wargame and with our roidcount we were fair game. But for trusted and influential alliance mates to have personally orchestrated it purely for their own gain is unacceptable, which is why I post this in a public domain.
I said it earlier and I will repeat it now, I attacked Furyous, it was a retal plain and simple. Yes I involved some others since that gal is to big for an solo action. And no they did not hit an 1up. It were some SiN members, but to say the entire allainces was involved, we actually have more then 7 fleets.
And about Storebo, he is a mate so I asked him to help out when Furyous (Alexis) was attacking me. Don't think I need to say more about that.