View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2012, 08:45   #21
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about
Re: A question about the block...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Why would people who like to play with eachother stop doing that to please others?

As for there beeing no choice but to block, of course there is, you just always take the easy way out and mass block
First of all, if you like to play with each other it should be equally fun playing against each other. I remember in r11 Elysium, the alliance I was in from start to finish, disbanded. The member base split between several alliances but the largest part went to either 1up or LCH. R11 and R12 are the most fun rounds of PA I ever played, I knew my allies and I knew my enemies. Battling players I respected from playing together in Elysium made everything much more enjoyable.

Secondly, I would believe you that Ult is a tight knit group of friends if the tag was perhaps 10-20 players large. However, with a tag of 67 and a bunch of players that joined just this round I just dont buy into it.

And finally, there is no other way than to "mass" block. Though with xvx practically on your side the numbers arent as skewed as you like to make them seem.

Last edited by MiX; 9 Apr 2012 at 08:47. Reason: ,
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote