View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2009, 22:50   #2
[DW]Entropy
Ent|lunch

[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold[DW]Entropy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Newish to Planetarion.

Look at it from your point of view. You're probably going to learn more about it later on since people are so active they'll always be on hand to help you get your planet set up for the first 200 ticks or so. That way when it comes to next round you have a better idea of how you should start.

You want to join a training alliance, and one thats actively recruiting. I know we (F-crew) are always recruiting but i know there are a lot of other allies that are more than helpful to new players.

I also hear ROCK and ToF are good in the way of helping players learn the game, or old players relearn the changes. Orbit also have very approachable HC/BC's Good luck!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"

Last edited by [DW]Entropy; 20 May 2009 at 22:56.
[DW]Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote