View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2007, 18:36   #73
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations Exilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider2k
Way back when, I had a pnap with 1up. ofc I quickly outgrew most everyone who kept getting raped by 1up, and as someone already said, I became one of those players with an uber score and huge planet. This allowed me to not only def big time incomings (even if they were 1up) with my fleet, but also allowed me to help take down other large players with my alliance, all while still maintaining pnap. So yes, it greatly helped my alliance, as I'm sure it does even now with other players.
All true - except that Angels occasionally aimed to win a round. Their dramatic failure every time was, unsurprisingly, in part due to players such as you who left them impotent when going on the offensive against 1up.