View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2007, 19:42   #93
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough
Re: Congratulations Exilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider2k
They were already answered in a previous post. No other alliance would set up a kill on my planet unless I became really stupid, and I didn't. 1up could and would kill you for killings sake, even if you were roid skinny, no other alliance had that ability that round. I also explained why my 3 fleets were more valuable. Would you like to try and convince me that if I let my planet get raped along with the rest of the universe I would have been far more useful to my alliance, being 1/5 my size and still only having 3 fleets?

I never stopped attacking....

I could be attacked, it's just knowing that I wouldn't be attacked senselessly. As I said, if I got too fat, or too troublesome, I could have been attacked, but I did neither beyond my abilities to defend. Credit where credit is due, ND gave me a fair few incomings that round, due to me attacking them a lot

my pnap was the last thing that could possibly have hurt them I still have the thread from r14 where people complained becuase Angels left LCH, after LCH proved to us they were tards (that round) and couldn't run a proper round, let alone even attempt a war. The rankings clearleh show this.

When you're pnapped with an alliance your not at war with, it does

The round I was Pnapped, Angels and LCH were 1 alliance, however from the get go LCH proved they couldn't do anything remotely damaging to 1up, let alone survive the 1up onslaught, so Angels finally got tired of deffing LCH while they were left to die, and they split. Angels than spent the rest of the round picking at other alliances in an attempt at getting t10 in alliance ranking. We weren't even going to try to hit 1up, as we only had maybe 35 members. Irvine would have some fun every now and than, but on the whole, we didn't hit 1up much at all, and mostly were left alone by them (not always) Thats why when I had my Pnap with 1up, it worked fine for us. Even Irvine knew about my pnap from the 1st day I had it and was fine with it. 1 less planet he had to try and save.

JBG: Round 14 I was Roland of Gilead, ranked 22.

Last time I checked this is a exil flame thread and not a thread about LCH.

For the record, all the stuff your saying here about angels and LCH in r14 is a lot of blabla and reading makes me laugh.
Angels got tired of defending LCH ??? sure
You and your Pnap, you where not the only angel with 1 my friend.
Let's keep it at the following "ppl with a p nap dont have the balls nor the guts to fight for the team (alliance) but are egoists that only care about themselfs.
Angels left LCH cos they felt LCH was going to be slaughterd ?? nice going, rats leaving the ship ring a bell ?
It's so amuzing that you guys waited till I had to leave for personal reasons for 2 weeks to leave, looks like you guys didnt had the balls to do it when I was around.
And last but not least.
It wasnt the first, and sure as h*ll not the last time you guys did a runner like this.

Good going.

Back on topic plz

/my 2 cents
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote