View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2007, 01:46   #33
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: FAO Liverpool FC 'Fans'

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
My man of the match - Nesta.
Mine would be Nesta, Gerrard or Pennant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Kaka was for most of the game nowhere to be seen. A few flashes of personal skill, which people like Alonso matched anyways.
When Alonso did the same trick as Kaka it wasn't used in a situation as good as Kaka's, Kaka had Riise sliding in and another player infront of him and he did it and got past both and attacked, Alonso used it to get around someone in his own half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Gattuso was even more aggressive and violent than usual.
I'm surprised that he managed to stay on the pitch for 90 minutes, I expected him to get a red during the first half, dirty play all game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
They needed a special Gerrard performance or a striker of exceptional quality; Liverpool got neither.
Liverpool to get Owen back!