View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2007, 01:45   #16
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: FAO Liverpool FC 'Fans'

A Chelsea fan from South Wales putting Liverpool "fans" in inverted commas

I didn't get to see the game due to every train out of London being dead but I'm glad justice prevailed and the worst team lost.

Incidently KoeN I hear the mighty FC Twente may be coming to Ninian Park for a friendly on August 4th, looking forward to it although it's not quite as good as Lazio last year

Last edited by Hicks; 24 May 2007 at 02:04.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote