View Single Post
Unread 11 Jan 2008, 21:11   #29
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Personality Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Then whats the point of asking all those questions? Why not just give people the list of categories and ask them to pick the one that best describes them?
People like to validate themselves and reassure themselves of who they are and how they act. The test rarely says anything negative about the personality, rather it sugarcoats any negative attributes.

It's the grown-up version of deciding which Thundercat you wanted to be (I was always Lion-o, because I liked to be the leader and boss people around!!).