View Single Post
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 01:53   #35
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Whats your idea of a "good night out"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
u go to canterbury \o/

ok well normally I drink at the Black Horse which is my local at the bottom of my street by the natwest in st dunstans, i can go to the monument but prefer the black horse. I enjoy biddentons in Simple Simons, Hobgobli, cricketers, and ofc k-bar/

I go to the venue probably far too much but heh its always good fun, what about you and where do you live?
dunno where the black horse is, or monument or biddentons, is hobgoblins aka the goblin near the westgate, k-bar, i dont normally go there, its okay but too crowded, i always go rutherford bar (tis shit but its empty and has lots of pool tables and shows the footy on the big screen)

i only go to the venue with my housemates, when they take me along to cheesy pop night :/

i live in parkwood \o/ you?