View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 17:29   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Whats your idea of a "good night out"

I'll give mine first, although i will describe an alcohol night more than anything else, just to make things easier.

1. You and a number of friends meet in a pub/early opening club at around 8-9. If you wish so you can already be fairly drunk, no more than 3 or 4 pints of cider (white lightning \o/) or the equivalent. I see 3 or 4 as the ideal amount to 'build upon' in a night. In any case, proceedings develop, conversation is had, catching up is done. If the mood calls for it, reminiscence of nights of yore is had. This is the point of the night where you are likely to talk about abstract things such as particle physics that you don't really understand that well but are drunk enough to hold a conversation with whilst trying to look clever.

2. Some point later, around 10, you and your comrades move on to a club, by this point, people should have roughly 8 pints inside of them. Quite jolly, but still in enough control of faculties to be allowed entrance into a club. A good club would be one with a wide variety of people, and "heavy" rock music (adjust to taste). One of your party sallys forth to the bar and politely inquires what the cheapest way to get drunk that particular night is (or just looks at the offers) and a good time is had by all.

3. Around midnight, dancing can begin to ensue amongst all (rather than just those who have few inhibitions re: the subject in the first place). Possibly some light hearted moshing, who knows? However, a bond of epic proportions will have been built by that wondrous drug which is alcohol (or it should have been) and good spirits permeate the air.

4. Once the club closes, a kebab shop in the vicinity is found. Sparkling conversation and wit is thrown in the direction of the long suffering but noble purveyors of post midnight snacks.

5. Afterwards, people pile off to someones house (agreeable housemates being the leading factor in all this) and start to smoke weed instead of alcohol. It takes the edge of the night rather well, leading to good natured joshing and conversation of a wondrous quality.

6. At around 4, someone will pass out/express a wish to go home/throw up. This normally leads to a general splitting up of the jovial party, all going their separate ways until fate throws them together once more.

6. The next morning an agreeable but very hungover post mortem is had. The events of the previous night are discussed and light is made of the fun had. This is more important than most people think. I consider a night "good" if i can merely think about the occurences of it the next day and giggle like a schoolgirl.

Other random things that may happen are:
Get off with/pull a girl - always nice, sometimes hazardous, and often leading to the loss of stages 5-6 but giving other obvious benefits.
Have a fight - not so nice, but agreeable nonetheless, causing a pleasant stream of adrenaline to course through the system and creating a tighter spirit of camaraderie
Get thrown out of a club - probably the worst frequently occuring... occurence, not conducive to a good atmosphere of bonhomie as either someone is left alone, or others resent them for cutting their night short.

Anyway, if others would describe theirs, twould be nice. Although i must say my main reason for this thread was a desire to write something rather than anything else. Critique would be greatly appreciated, but i haven't proof read it or anything :/