View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2011, 07:20   #130
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Who will finish on top?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
and you were also kicked and we still won I guess i missed the point where ptargeting I was supposed to tell every member whos being hit and when. Get over yourself nub
I would say if your p targetting into an ND galaxy then yes at least informing the ND members is the least you can do.

But seriously now back to a point i was making before, how is this guy a ND HC??

Rude, aggressive, short sighted, closed for cheating.... is this really the kind of guy ND want at the helm?? I was always under the impression that ND tried to play PA with a level of decency, as a place that had rules that should be followed... i was kicked for breaking some as we all know.

Yet you seem to persist with ManiacMagic. When we really start to analyze it is it his rash actions and reactions that cause some of the wars for ND, possibly ones that could be avoided if he didnt hold a mouthpeice for the alliance. Is a recognised cheater someone you want running your alliance, someone who is willing to break the rules to win, making hollow any achievements your alliance may gain.

I mean he was closed for FARMING in Rd 43 so who is to say that he wasnt doing the same in rd 42 - the one that Newdawn won. Who is to say he doesnt have a group of cronies that he farms with regularly, just because he got caught once doesnt mean that is the only time he has done it.

I just think its a bit poor of ND to speak righteously to other alliances, about gangbangs, SK's, farming when really they are no better themselves and have someone at the helm who happily condones all of these and has even been convicted of the rule breaking one.

Unfortunatly ND is probably too far gone to repair all the damages done by the destructive elements such as ManiacMagic but hopefully soon they can start to fix things and gain back some integrity....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote