View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 19:52   #101
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Who will finish on top?

I would say any sensible smaller tag (xVx, TGV, ToF, DLR) when entering into a block war against a bigger alliance (ND,CT,Ult) knows that when they fight backs come they will be first hitting because they have smaller defpools and its just make logical sense to smash the little guy to make him stop attacking you.

I dont disagree with this tactic, i think its a good warring strategy but that isnt what is being discussed.

What were discussing is how ND look for galaxies containing less able alliances before commiting to hitting alliances that are stronger or equal to ND. This i would consider cowardly roiding, as various people have said on here you were hitting galaxies ranked all the way down to 50th, for your attacking size and activity that is technically bashing/farming/grazing (whatever the hell we call it now) and not how a competing alliance should operate.

You dont have to hit a top 10 galaxy everyday but atleast aim in the 20 - and maybe if you are hitting a top galaxy then go all out on it and not put up a second one rather than having this high ranked galaxy and then some nobody galaxy which all your lazier players will bash to buggery for easy roids, leaving the bigger galaxy less covered.

There was a point brought up a few posts back about ND also implementing a stronger policy on unessecary crashing, i think if you wish to actually win rounds this is a sensible suggestion that a HC should take note of, just cos ND is famous for crashing its score doesnt mean that has to be how it is.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote