Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 18:59   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Well, literally any legislation anywhere at all related to stopping any kind of immigration will be racist then. If thats your stance, and you genuinely think that any such law = racist faggotry, then fine. I will concede to you.
I don't think an immigration policy aimed against preventing mass murderers or war criminals entering your country is racist. Just policies based on "race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin".

Quote:
But I still maintain (in that particular policy) that the BNP are being racist against EVERYONE - including their own race. As such, I personally don't consider it racism - and neither will most tbh.
Racism is a fairly vague and confused concept, especially when you compare popular understanding to legal or academic notions of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
I'm saying there is a problem in this country, and it is caused by mass immigration, something no party will do anything about because as soon as they do, its racism. Re: Enoch Powell.
What do you think the problems are that are caused by immigration in the UK.

Edit: for some bizzare reason I said the problems caused by racism there originally.