Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 18:36   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
When the rat came to Australia, it destroyed the basis of life for many indigenous species. Now, we do what we can to stop them / kill as many of them as possible before it too late.

Cant you draw the same line in regards to human races?
If we all interbreed there will eventually be no more blond blue eyed hotties left! I demand to be allowed to fight for my blond hotties! Scandinavia just wont be the same without them!
I don't know if this a serious post I'm expected to make an actual reply to or what. I'm going to go with "rats aren't people" and "the concept of individual rights prohibits you interfering in who other people choose to have children with".