Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 17:03   #18
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
I think Labour will lose the next election because the British electorate are too stupid to realise that a global economic crisis is not necessarily the fault of the Labour Party (although God knows there are plenty of other reasons to not vote for them).
Didnt britain get affected so badly by the economic crises due to the lax laws imposed on the bankers from the goverment? which labour was in power during that time?

Quote:
And if I believe that they are too stupid to understand that, I think vast numbers of them are certainly capable of swallowing the shite that spews out of Nick Griffins mouth...
But they're not stupid when they believe the shite that labour and consev's throw at them!

Politics doesnt work, as it requires politicians.. and all politicians are corrupt, selfish and lazy.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote