Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 15:56   #13
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

Well I personally disagree with both Lok and your claims that the BNP aren't getting more popular. I don't know what Loks politics are, but his post came across as a Labour supporter looking for excuses regarding bad election results. I think Labour will lose the next election because the British electorate are too stupid to realise that a global economic crisis is not necessarily the fault of the Labour Party (although God knows there are plenty of other reasons to not vote for them).

And if I believe that they are too stupid to understand that, I think vast numbers of them are certainly capable of swallowing the shite that spews out of Nick Griffins mouth...

It's worth noting that the BNP are not the only far right party to have done well in the European elections. Fascists are celebrating all over Europe.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote