View Single Post
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 13:50   #74
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I ignored your post because you couldn't seem to decide whether to discuss this rationally with horn, or make silly little jokes at him to annoy him.
Well, it's either make silly jokes or go over the same material again and again and again while he changes his position and claims he didn't and then changes his position back to the first thing when the contradiction is pointed out and claims he never held the second position. Horn's questions/arguments were basically irrelevent to what I was saying.

Very good of you to play the white knight for lunatics, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It is interesting though - everyone who is "anti-oink closure" are those who I guessed would be biased against it. In other words, those who used Oink and are now a little peeved they can't download free music any more
Yeah this is just like that thing about smoking in public places am I rite

It's also interesting that everyone who is "anti-oink closure" are those I guessed would be biased against it based on their beliefs in the areas of intellectual property and personal freedoms, and are now a little peeved that what could be argued is a positive expression of those philosophies has been shut down by THE MAN.

People having consistent opinions? Say it aint so!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote